Creating Subscription Boxes with Angie Bauer
WEEK 1 – November 6th @ 10am – Subscription Box Training w/Angie Bauer
- Angie Bauer Design on Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/angiebauerdesign/
- Angie Bauer Design on Instagram – @angiebauerdesign
- Stickermule – https://www.stickermule.com/
- Nashville Wraps – https://www.nashvillewraps.com/
- Deluxe Bags and Bows – https://www.bagsandbowsonline.com/retail-packaging/home
- Pirate Ship – https://www.pirateship.com/
- Sub boxes can be sent out on a seasonal basis or a monthly basis.
- Choose something that you are passionate about to include in your box & keep it simple.
- Include ideas for how to use the contents of your box.
- Price according to your audience & offering. Under $50 is the rule of thumb, BUT you do you!
- Don’t forget to factor in the labor included in processing and sending out the box.
- Don’t start with a branded box. Purchase plain boxes and add your branding with stickers, tape, filler packaging, etc.
- Keep your dimensions in mind when getting a box because those will determine your shipping cost.
- Look on Amazon for affordable boxing options.
- Have a solid launch date that allows for the pre-work to be done.
The contents of this training recap and all information covered are the property of Do Dodson Designs & exclusive to paid members of The Creative Makers Tribe.